Again I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award and this makes me so, so happy every time! This time the honor was given to me by Naraja @ Fantastic Books and Where To Find Them – Thank you so much, I’m excited to get to answer your question! And to you others: Y’all should go check out her blog, she has great content and she definitely supports other bloggers. It’s just a delight to have her as a part of the community!
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Name the last song that was stuck in your head.
Definitely Cold Water! But not the original version by Justin Bieber, but a cover version by Our Last Night feat. Trenton Woodley (Hands Like Houses ❤ ) and Garret Rapp (The Color Morale)! I’m so in love with this cover because it combines amazing rock music with all that pop stuff from the radio and it’s a match made in heaven!!
What is/are your favorite book(s)?
How cruel can you be?!?! I am going to limit myself to one series and I am going to choose The Lunar Chronicles! I am currently still reading the last part in the series and it’s one of the best series I have ever read! Of course there are way more books that I love, but who could name all of them 😅
What is your favorite season and,
(Yup, that’s me in Fall)
Your favorite color?
Definitely Olive Green and Wine Red/Maroon/Burgundy kinda color 😍
What is a movie you’ll never get tired of re-watching and,
The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons! I’ve watched The Da Vinci Code like 4 times in a row….on one weekend 😅 Help me, I have a problem!! Oh and I also love Zootopia…Sue me!!
A book you’ll never get tired of rereading?
I’m gonna go ahead and cheat on this one by naming a whole series! The Sweet Home series by Tillie Cole! I have reread the books (or sometimes my favorite scenes) so many times and I love it every single time!! Once again there are more but this series was the first one to come to my mind!
Do you make New Year’s resolutions, and if so, do you stick to them?
Well I used to try to make some and usually they were around the premise of loosing weight and getting fit, but for me it’s really hard to stick to those kinds of resolution because my body basically hates and doesn’t give a shit 😅
What is one goal you have in life?
Achieve Happiness and Freedom! And help others find Happiness themselves!
What is your favorite word?
I have a lot of favorite words buuuut I can’t think of my favorite favorite one right now so let’s go with the runner-up: unique!
If you could rewrite any book, what book would it be and how would you rewrite it?
I do not know! I really try to stay away from talking about how I would rewrite a book, since I know I couldn’t do it better so I am not going to answer, sorry 😅😉 And I kinda couldn’t think of one either!
I adore Sam’s idea of giving five amazing bloggers a shout-out, and I encourage you to do so as well! Share the love.
Lara @ The Heathen
Gretchen @ Chic Nerd Reads
Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
Megan @ Bookslayer Reads
Melissa @ Booknerd Momo
- What’s your favorite thing to do during Christmas time? Not Christmas, but the time around it!
- What’s a quote that makes you laugh every time you hear it? By that I mean a funny quote not one you find ridiculous? 😉
- Your thoughts on adult colouring books?
- If you were told you could travel in time but only to one era, where (or more like when) would you go to?
- What’s your favorite movie based on a book and….
- …your least favorite movie based on a book?
- What’s your favorite book outside of your usual genre?
- Which place, that you haven’t been to before, would you like to visit?
- Which book universe would you like to be a part of?
- Tea or Coffee?
- I will follow the examples of Naraja and Sam, so give a shout-out to 5 bloggers you want others to know about and Share the Love! ❤
- Reg @ She Lattitude
- Girl Who Reads
- Cassiopeia’s Moon @ A Book Lovers Corner
- Cate @ Midnight Biblio Blog
- Amy @ Novelgossip
- Lara @ The Heathen
- Gretchen @ Chic Nerd Reads
- Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
- Where Dragons Reside
- Melissa @ Booknerd Momo
- Martin @ A Pretty Wonderful Book
Of course feel free to decline my nomination if you’ve already done this award, don’t have time of for whatever other reason you have 🙂 I would really love to read your answers though!!