Guys I suck!!! I know the title says October TBR but that is just to tell y’all that I’m not even going to attempt planning a TBR! I still haven’t read the books on my Septemer TBR list – heck, I haven’t even finished Winter(!!!!)- so it’s basically going to be the same books for October. I currently have a really busy schedule and school, for example, has to come before blogging! 😖 But even though I’m in a reading slump and can’t find the time to pick up an actual book, my ebook reading game is going strong – well, kinda! And while I might not have read a lot of books I didn’t read anything So here we go with my Wrap-Up!
I’ve read 8 books this month! (Nevermind, not even my ebook game is going strong!)
What I’ve read this month:
- When We Collided by Emery Lord – I gave this book 4 Stars and you can find my review here!
- A Hundred Thousand Words by Nyrae Dawn – I gave this book 4 Stars as well!
- Neighbour Dearest by Penelope Ward – I gave this book 4 Stars!
- Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines – I rated this book 4 Stars and you can find a short review here!
(Dang! A lot of 4 Stars books so far 😅)
- Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman – I rated this book 3.5 Stars and you can find a short review here!
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West – Once again I rated this book 4 Stars and have a short review for y’all right here!
- The Deal (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy – I gave this book 4 Stars!
- The Score (Off-Campus #2) by Elle Kennedy – I gave this book 4 Stars as well!
(I’m even boring myself with all these 4s right now…)
I hope y’all’s reading month was better than mine and let’s hope for a better October!! 😉
To end this little post I want to mention 5 cool things that happened in September! Well…to me or my life cool obviously 😄
- I had my 18th birthday, so now I can do anything I want! (Except of course go to casinos – but who’d want that when you can spend your money on books instead?!?!)
- I received my first subscription Fairyloot Box!
- I got Beats Studio Headphones which I have wanted for years and I am so so happy!!
- I made a milkshake myself for the first time and it was freakin amazing!!
- I went to see Finding Dory with a bunch of friends – Yes, it just came out in Germany! – and it was so much fun!