Hi my friends! As the title says I am happy to announce *drumroll please* :
Today is the day I am turning 18 and therefore I am officially an adult now! I have mixed feelings about this day, but I think I am mostly happy about being 18 now… I have a lot more freedoms and I will make good use of those! 😄 While talking about birthdays I want to mention that it’s Megan’s (Bookslayer Reads) birthday as well! Happy Birthday girl!
Now I want to mention 5 Things I am thankful for when it comes to blogging!
- Sharing the books that I love and my opinions with the blogging community!
- Finding new books, music, random things through other bloggers!
- Gaining confidence with ever single reaction to my posts!
- Having to think more about the books I read and therefore enjoying them more and understanding them better!
- Lastly and most importantly: All of you Guys!! I am so thankful for every single comment, like, tag, nomination and follow!! Y’all are so supportive and I am so lucky to call myself a part of this amazing blogging community! I will never be able to thank y’all enough for you help with building up my own little space in this huge thing called internet!!
Thank you guys so much for reading this post!! Sorry that this is such a short post but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless! ❤
What are blogging things you are thankful for? Do you agree with mine?